A comprehensive exploration into creating the ultimate and most accurate Independent Browncoat soldier costume imaginable. In the end I don't just want the best cosplay imaginable, I aim to fully explore the very fundamental culture of the character and develop a persona through deep understanding of the role from the Independent's point of view. Its not just looking the part, its being the part, and ensuring all of those tools are available to every and any browncoat who's interested.
The Independents Flag
The Independents Flag
Sunday, December 30, 2012
The Cortex
I did a fairly broad google search for ‘Browncoats’ ‘Firefly’ ‘Serenity’ ‘The verse’ both alone and in combination with words like ‘blog’ and ‘costume’ and such. I have a fairly formidable list of Firefly related links now. I intend to add to it as this blog rolls along because lets face it, trying to eyeball a butt-ton of google searches is pretty ridiculous. If I’m missing a good one, and I'm sure I'm missing plenty, let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow...looking good so far! I don't know how much time I'll have to devote to this, but I can toss in some here and there. And I think Russ would enjoy the discussion at least. I'll see if I can get him interested.
ReplyDelete